Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It Followed Me Home.....

Several years ago, my son, Nelson, found this horrible creature in a Halloween store. He named it "Jim." I thought Jim had disappeared forever. It was wishful thinking. Jim has been resurrected. Thank you, Watson. I have no idea from where Watson found this treasure, but a few days ago Jim appeared on my back deck. Watson was already in the proverbial dog house for chewing the following: a credit card, my daughter's ipod, a computer cord, toilet paper, lots and lots of toilet paper, various shoes, and the handle of a hairbrush. Jim was the piece de resistance. Here is the BADDOG with his new BFF, Jim. Loook at those ears, though!

I'll get pictures of the rest of the destruction tomorrow. I'm making a pile o' goodies to take pictures of.

9 comments:

  1. LOL, he heard that gramma was going to tape his ears at New Years and decided that he Didn't Want That!!

    Wow, uh. That's quite a bug. Can it visit Orygun to play some office jokes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Jim has travelled more places than I care to remember. He's gone skiing in Tahoe, (literally on the chair lift)and even came to Hawaii one summer(the TSA people loved him??). He can't wait to visit Orygun.

    Notice the shredded TP in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Alden, tell us more about this baddog you have. Stories! We want Watson stories! Penni said that he is sweet and not a baddog at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy Chase says he's proud of his boy. Watson left before Chase could teach him everything there is to know about destruction. However, Watson seems to be the product of some genetic imprinting, so further direction may not be necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see Chase's proud grin from here! Chip off the old block - clearly!

    Oh my Jim is incredible. Sage wants to know when he gets to meet Jim!

    P.S. Love those ears! Looks like the "good kind!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sure is cute for a BADDOG! See, he is already using that tracking nose. He found Jim after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it be fun to use Jim as one of Watson's tracking "articles?" Too bad there isn't a creative article prize....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I might have nightmares about Jim tonite.

    Welcome to the bad puppy club!

    ReplyDelete