Thursday, November 5, 2009

For the Woman with Everything



Authentic, honest-to-God Neutical earrings. Why anyone would want to wear prosthetic dog balls from their ears is beyond me. Here is the description from http://www.neuticles.com/ :


Elegance and fashion are combined with our new handcrafted earrings available for a limited time only. Sterling silver caps hold an actual pair of Neuticles .63" in style. Ideal for any formal or informal occasion! Each Limited Edition pair are individually numbered up to 1000 - with certificate of authenticity. Price includes first class postage, handling and all related charges. $109/pair.
And, while on the subject of testicles, real or fake, Fig's vet phoned, he's fine, and can come home at 6 pm.

5 comments:

  1. I have a video of the proceedure somewhere on my blog if you want me to find it for you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the link to video on the neuticals website, I didn't have the "balls" to watch it though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...that is just, well kind of weird! As much as I love jewelry - and I do...even I do not see the "charm" in these!

    ReplyDelete