Saturday, November 21, 2009

Surprise!

Yesterday, Penni met me at the Albuquerque airport. As she stepped out of her car, this is what she handed me.....Watson! I wasn't expecting to see him until I got to Penni's house. Naturally, because I'm a sentimental idiot, with the stress on "mental," I burst into tears. He's prefect. There have been moments this weekend when I've sworn I'm looking at Axel.

Penni and I are having too much fun. I went tracking with Chase, who, btw, just happens to be the COOLEST dog, ever. What a character. I'm so proud to say that I have one of his puppies. And, tracking is FUN. We used my bra as an "article" which we placed in a church parking lot, along with a cookie cutter, washcloth, and a glove. Chase found them all with very little difficulty. Good boy, Chase

We spent a few hours shopping in Old Town, and yes, Carolyn, I bought some really cool kaleidoscopes. Tonight we off to watch the sunset and drink margaritas. I know, it's been a rough weekend.

Oh! And if Penni isn't careful, she might notice Inca's missing. What a lovely, dear dog she is.

Off to take more puppy pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Alden,

    I am so glad you're having such a good time! I want to see the kaleidoscopes - be sure to bring them next week.

    And, yes, Watson DOES look perfect! But, if Inca is missing Penni might have to look here for her! She's been a favorite of mine for some time.

    Give Watson a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you got your puppy! It sounds like such a fun weekend. Cracking up that you hid your bra in a church parking lot for Chase to hunt down. You ladies are HILARIOUS :)

    ReplyDelete